- complete tubeless conversion kit
- eco-friendly: its packaging is a Portatutto tool bottle!
Why we created it:
to take full advantage of Caffélatex sealant, we created complete kits, to convert standard bicycle wheels into tubeless (2 wheels per kit).
What it will convert:
Caffélatex Tubeless Kit is intended for Tubeless and Tubeless-Ready mountain bike tires, applying one layer of tape (two across the valve hole).
WARNING: the use of Caffélatex Tubeless Conversion Kit with standard mountain bike tube-type tires is done under the user’s sole responsibility and the inflation with these tires might be difficult, due to Caffélatex Tubeless Tape reduced thickness.
Standard road wheels can also be converted to tubeless with Caffélatex Tubeless Kit, applying two layers of tape (three across the valve hole)
WARNING: on the road, due to the high inflating pressure, tubeless tires are the only ones that will function (tube-type tires will explode… either immediately after mounting them or during a ride, with the risk of serious injuries or death).
Caffélatex Tubeless Kit content:
- 1 Portatutto tool bottle (as functional packaging)
- 1 bottle of Caffélatex sealant, 250 ml, with measuring over-cap
- 1 roll of Caffélatex Tubeless Tape (S, M or L version, depending on the kit)
- 2 Caffélatex Tubeless Valves with conic adapters (for both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims) and a key for Presta mechanisms
- instruction leaflet (click to open pdf version)
- “S” Kit for rims with external section between 20 and 24 mm;
- “M” Kit for rims with external section between 25 and 29 mm;
- “L” Kit for rims with external section between 30 and 34 mm.
Made in Italy.